- MicroSD/ support (tested up to 200GB; no exFAT support so Micro SD cards must be reformatted using FAT32)
- Fast ROM loading (~9MB/s)
- Fast menu navigation
- Hard gold plating for cartridge contacts
- Directories are sorted automatically, no need for FAT sorting tools
- High resolution menu (512×224) for adequate display of long file names
- Real Time Clock
- Supports ROM size up to 128MBit (96Mbit actually implemented)
- Automatic near-time SRAM saving to micro SD Card.
- Enhancement chip support (see below for implementation status)
- MSU-1 can be used in conjunction with all enhancement chips
- SuperCIC key (SNES CIC clone):
- -enables operation on unmodified consoles of all regions
- -supports software 50/60Hz switching on SuperCIC enhanced consoles only
- Auto region patching
- Hi quality 4-layers PCB
SUPPORTED ENHANCEMENT CHIPS:
- BS-X memory map / Satellaview base unit registers (clock)
- GSU (Super FX)
Information about differences between original and PRO version.
The cartridge uses a custom made multi-region shell. It fits any region consoles: North America (NTSC), Europe (PAL), Japan (NTSC).
Powr Up Gaming provides a 30 Day Return Policy and 90 Day Warranty on all products and services. This return policy is only granted for defects and/or failures in terms of product or alteration/modifications within this period. Please see our full Warranty and Return Policy HERE
When purchasing a service, return shipping cost will be charged upfront at checkout. All consoles are subject to a 3-4 week turn-around time. Please note that the turn-around time isn't strictly limited to 3-4 weeks. Consoles must be sent to me in fully operational order and in a sanitary state. Consoles that are sent to me in an unsanitary state such as but not limited to insect infestation will be charged an additional fee.
All other products sold such as "PreModded Made to Order" products are typically shipped within 3-4 weeks. However, depending on volume, orders may take several days to ship.