Mega Everdrive Pro
- Cyclone IV FPGA
- 16MB PSRAM and 1MB SRAM memory
- High quality 6-layers PCB with hard gold surface finish
- Supported ROM formats: Genesis, 32X, Mega-CD, Master System, NES*
- Ram cart for Mega-CD
- CD bios swap function turns off region locks for Mega-CD games
- Hardware MegaKey turns off region locks for Genesis games
- YM2413 core for Master System games
- SVP core support
- Pier Solar mapper support
- In-game menu. You can save game or return to system menu without physical reset
- In-game menu supported for Genesis and Master System modes
- Full EEPROM saves support
- Real time clock for logging date and time of saves
- ARM based 32bit I/O co-processor for SD and USB operations acceleration
- Up to 1024 files per folder or unlimited if file sorting is disabled
- Multi slot save states. 100 save states slots for each game
- Instant ROM loading
- USB port for development and system update without removing Micro SD card
- Battery voltage monitoring. Battery can be replaced in time if it runs dry
- Game Genie cheats support
*32X games require 32X addon to be attached.
*NES core has limited compatibility. Refer to user manual for details.
*NES core currently supported only for NTSC systems.
*For Mega-SG "Zero lag" option should be turned off for NES games (accurate Genesis timings required).
Development resources (Github)
UI customization tool
MegaColor video converter
Menu themes by ArcadeTV
MSU-MD hacks by ArcadeTV
MSU-MD games database
MegaDoom port for EverDrive PRO (ported by uniq.games)
Mega Drive MIDI Interface
Video tutorial by Sho
Powr Up Gaming provides a 30 Day Return Policy and 90 Day Warranty on all products and services. This return policy is only granted for defects and/or failures in terms of product or alteration/modifications within this period. Please see our full Warranty and Return Policy HERE
When purchasing a service, return shipping cost will be charged upfront at checkout. All consoles are subject to a 3-4 week turn-around time. Please note that the turn-around time isn't strictly limited to 3-4 weeks. Consoles must be sent to me in fully operational order and in a sanitary state. Consoles that are sent to me in an unsanitary state such as but not limited to insect infestation will be charged an additional fee.
All other products sold such as "PreModded Made to Order" products are typically shipped within 3-4 weeks. However, depending on volume, orders may take several days to ship.